Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Classic Sailing

Hello all, just a quick update from the sunshine. I have been taking the week off from the boats but only so I can concertrate on my web work and studies. We spent the past weekend sailing on a beautiful old boat call When and If, which was owned by General Patton. He never got to sail it though since he was killed at the end of WW2. It was amazing and the rest of the crew was fanatastic. However it is hard work hositing sails and such. Russ did not tell me this when I first got on. I thought I was going for a cruzy sail. When will I learn that sailing with Russ is NEVERa cruzy sail.

This weekend being Austrailia day and Russ's 30th will prove to be memorable I am sure. To tell you the turth island living is very similar to ski resort living. Drink, work, drink, sleep, drink detox and repeat.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying out of trouble or getting into it.

No comments: